Mammoth is one of California’s most beautiful locations, particularly for a family vacation. For Maria Cobb Newport Beach is home, but Mammoth is certainly a second home to her. In fact, that is why Kevin and Maria Cobb started their business, Five Star Vacation Rentals, with the intent of offering vacation rentals to people wanting to visit this area. Judging by each review and rating that Five Star Vacation Rentals has received, they have been very successful in doing this. One of the reasons for that is because they have taken the time to truly get to know each area in which they offer vacation rentals, ensuring people feel as if they are at home as soon as they arrive. This is true for Mammoth as well.
Five Star Vacation Rentals on Mammoth
Mammoth is a unique place in California. While most people associate the state with summer beaches, seen in Orange County, Los Angeles, and so on, Mammoth has a more alpine feel to it. In fact, it is perfect for things such as skiing and snowboarding in the winter. Other fantastic activities include hiking, biking, and fishing on the lake, which can be done all year long. Of course, sightseeing is a great option as well, because it is such a beautiful area to be that there is always something to see as well.
One of the great things about Mammoth, however, is that while it may be a place where many people go for their winter vacations, they actually have a lot of other things on as well. In fact, there is entertainment on almost every week, with some pretty special festivals as well. Consider, for instance:
- The Mammoth Food & Wine Experience, which is a great opportunity for people to enjoy all the best local artisan foods and wines.
- The Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza, which is organized by Ridgecrest Events. Anyone with an interest in blues music and who enjoys beer should not miss the opportunity to attend this event.
- The Trail Days at the Coldwater Trailheads, which is a fantastic opportunity for the entire family to come together and to simply enjoy each other’s company in the great outdoors, all the while hiking and walking along some of Mammoth Lakes’ fantastic trails. This is a wonderful opportunity for family bonding.
- The Reggae Festival, organized by Mammoth Mountain. A chance to feel as if you may be in Jamaica instead of California.
- The Labor Day Festival, which is organized each year by the Mono Arts Council. While it celebrates Labor Day, the event usually takes place across several days, often an entire weekend.
- Mammoth Bikes, Brews & Blues, which is another opportunity to enjoy good beers and good blues music.
- The VillageFest, where the entire community comes together.
These are just some of the amazing things that people can do when visiting Mammoth. And from the comfort of their own Five Star Vacation Rentals property, they can go about their business as they see fit as well.